- To develop a network among the professionals and personnel to strengthen the field of Occupational Therapy.
- To interact and exchange views and ideas as well as to discuss and to seek solutions to common problems.
- To organise regional/national seminars, conferences, professional development programs, workshops and exhibitions.
- To publish an annual report and magazine, bulletins and journals(s) to update knowledge and skills in the field of Occupational Therapy.
- To engage with Occupational Therapists who have done outstanding performance in the field of Occupational Therapy and to declare them as fellows of KOTA.
- To carry out activities to raise funds for KOTA for its expansion and development.